Wednesday 26 September 2012

Max Factor - Fantasy Fire and Intense Plum

I know way back in the beginning of the year there was mega hype over Max Factor's Fantasy Fire. Naturally, at the time, I bought it like so many other nail lovers. This polish is almost a dupe for the long discontinued gems Clarins 230 (Unicorn Pee), which would be way out of my price range even if it was still available!

Fantasy Fire is a multichrome shimmer which shifts from red to copper to gold to green in different lights and it's ah-mazing! Turns any polish into shimmery glimmery awesomeness. I couldn't stop looking at my nails for a long time after I got this polish. This swatch is over 2 coats of Max Factor - Intense Plum, which I recently bought and is what prompted this post. I'm kicking myself I didn't take pictures of the polish alone, it's so yummy. I'll edit it them in later when I next wear the polish :) And I finished with a coat of NYC In a New York Minute.

Oh, and I'm a sad bunny today. My pinky nail broke! Look how sad it looks, all short and whatnot! I was going to take the pictures using my right hand but she is very camera shy. This has become more wordy than I intended so I'll just crack on with the pictures..









No comments:

Post a Comment